So you're ready to sell your Spanish home and move on to pastures new? Here at Xclusive Spanish Homes we aim to make that process as worry and stress free as possible.
Whether you are trading up to a larger property, downsizing to a more manageable place or selling up and moving back to your home country, you will want to get the best price for your home that you can. The team at Xclusive Spanish Homes using their extensive experience, will look at your home through buyer's eyes, and will advise you on how best to show off your property's good points in order that it gets more viewings and ultimately a quick sale. To start off the process why not use our free valuation form where we can capture some basic details from you after which....
- We will visit your home for an inspection viewing so we can prepare an interesting description.
- We will advise you on how to prepare and present your home. We can even recommend local specialists where required (for example painters) that can ease some of the load - we can even arrange such remedial maintenance on your behalf particularly if you are out of the country.
- Once your home is prepared for sale, we will visit once more, and take a good range of photographs to present your property in the best light.
- As we get viewings for your property, we will pass on feedback from those prospective buyers - this may help us to help you correct any issues not noticed before and ensure a better viewing each time.
If you are you ready to sell it is helpful if you can have the following documents available, which will make the process much smoother (don't worry about photocopying yourself - we'll do all that is necessary):
- Your passport(s) for photocopying.
- N.I.E certificates.
- Your Deeds (Escritura), or Copia Simple of your Escritura.
- All paperwork and permissions relating to any building work, e.g. extensions /swimming pool, which do not appear on your Escritura.
- Habitation certificate.
- Recent utility bills.
- Energy Certificate - we can arrange to have an energy report produced if you do not have one.
If you are unsure about any of the above, our team are here to help you put the documentation together, we're ready to go that little bit further to secure the sale of your property for the best possible price.
You will need legal representation to ensure all formalities are observed. Conveyancing fees do vary considerably between different companies. You are of course free to find and choose whichever company you would like to undertake this work for you. If you prefer our partner, NAME OF YOUR LEGAL PARTNER HERE, a well established and respected company in our area, can provide you with excellent professional and personal service to match our own whilst offering very competitive rates. You can contact them through their website (link at bottom of page) or we can put them in touch with you. They will be more than happy, at any stage, to give you a favourable no obligation quotation when you mention our name.